Bit banging SPD code

Peter Fox at
Thu Jan 15 06:54:00 CET 2004

I would like to make the STPC elite ram initialisation use SPD info.

I notice that all the existing SDRAM initialisation that uses
SPD seems to use some kind of SPD controller. Is this true ?

The STPC elite only provides a bit banging SPD interface, has
anyone implemented smbus_read_byte etc with a bit banging interface ?

Peter Fox < at>     Aeroflex Test Solutions
Principal Design Engineer                            Stevenage
Any opinions expressed above are
not necessarily those of Aeroflex.   Tel: + 44 (0) 1438 742200