Interesting HOWTO

Steven James pyro at linuxlabs.com
Sat Jan 31 21:42:01 CET 2004

Greetings,

It would be handy to be able to rescue a machine with a USB NIC.

I'm not sure what it'll take for OHCI yet, but my new hardware has it, so
I'll fine out soon enough.

IIRC, OHCI does more in hardware, so it may actually be easier than uhci.

G'day,
sjames

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                   office 404.577.7747 fax 404.577.7743