Filo Error Help

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Jul 12 14:29:10 CEST 2004

I mean if you build tg3filoide_disk.zelf,  it will confuse the Etherboot. So
you can only build tg3filo.zelf or tg3ide_disk.zelf.

Do you have spare IDE disk? If So format the disk into ext3 or fat format
and copy the .elf file into it.

Then connect that to your MB do test.

hda1:/ram0_......elf

Regards