Filo Error Help

David Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Tue Jul 13 10:39:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

  No no no, the disk.  The initrd is ext2.

  Tried changing the disk to ext2 and still get the same results.

  This did work, but is not what I need.
1.   Etherboot the filo.elf (4.2) as a payload
2.  Run the filo.elf
3.  It is able to load my kernel & initrd.elf, only off of the hd, not
the usb stick.

Arg!

  My setup uses etherboot as a primary to get the kernel & intird as an
elf.
But if that connection dies I want it to use the kernel & initrd elf on
my
usb stick.  This first part works just fine.  It is finding a way to get
the second
part that is taking me weeks!  :(