Filo Error Help

David Aubin daubin at
Tue Jul 13 14:11:01 CEST 2004

That's interesting.  Too small?  Uncompressed it is:
ls -la :
8192000 2004-07-13 15:37 initrd

I have my ram disk set to 65536.  I made it bigger just to be sure.
Are you saying the initrd and the ramdisk_size must be equal?

If so then this would explain why Yhlu's and my elf's did not work.
I'll try an exact ramdisk_size and initrd.