V1 PIRQ table

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Wed Jul 14 14:44:01 CEST 2004

ron minnich wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Richard Smith wrote:
>

>>The tables depend on shadowing yes?
>
> no, they don't. If you don't have shadowing, and you don't have
> compression, then the tables will be there in FLASH and linux will find
> them.
>
> I think I don't understand the problem, I misread it, so I'll go back and
> reread.

Ah.. I'm begining to understand.  The table is pre-locaed at 0xf0000
then.  That makes sense.  The code then is very confusing since it says
things like "Copying tables..." and then "Verifying..." and the function
called write_tables().  So I just assumed it was stuck in ROM at any old
location and moved to the correct position.

What address is the PIRQ table supposed to show up at?