Intel Chipset support in V2

Steven James pyro at linuxlabs.com
Sat Jun 5 12:49:00 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I have an interest in it when I get time, but we've seen how time has
worked out for me lately :-(

G'day,
sjames

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                              office & fax 866.545.6306