Doc translation

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Jun 14 13:14:00 CEST 2004

On Monday, June 14, 2004, at 04:54 AM, Mathieu Deschamps wrote:

> Hello LinuxBiosers,
>
> I have finish my reporting activities, i'am submiting
> my work. It is has been done during my training period of
> 2 months or so. This was a short time and maybe I'am not
> experimenced enough to give something to more experimenced people,
> but maybe not ;)

Um wow!, I don't know if anyone else downloaded and started reading
that (I don't know who knows french on this list). In anycase,
Mathieu's "summary" of LinuxBIOS is 91 pages long and 19 000 words.
It'll take a little while to translate completely. I've done a couple
pages so far, but can't do this on a full time basis, so it'll be
awhile before its all done.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions