答复: Building Tyan AMD64 s2882 Linux BIOS

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Jun 16 14:39:00 CEST 2004

Tony,

Where did you get the source code?

Via CVS or linuxbios snapshot?

The update source code should be compiled no problem under RH 9 for i386.

ROM_SECTION_SIZE should be 128K for fallback.

If you want to boot local
1. Etherboot: you can build ide_disk.zelf
2. FILO: it can understand file system and kernel + rootfs instead of elf
format
3. FILO_IN_Etherboot: I port the FILO into Etherboot and add boot from sata
and it can boot from usb disk too.

Regards

YH