Porting Linux BIOS

Michael Robinson mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com
Wed Jun 23 17:19:01 CEST 2004

If it came to that, I could desolder and resolder components (hardware
hacking/construction is my specialty - http://www.fuzzymuzzle.com).
What I really want to do though is buy a board on whether it supports my
needs, not whether it currently supports LinuxBIOS.  I'll check out the
Tyans and see what they have.

Thanks,
Michael Robinson
mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com