Porting Linux BIOS

Michael Robinson mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com
Wed Jun 23 18:42:00 CEST 2004

David,

Are all Via EPIA motherboards fairly well supported or just the EPIA
M2?  I would assume since the EPIA M2 uses the:

- VIA CLE266 North Bridge
- VIA VT8235 South Bridge

that any of there other EPIA motherboards that use this chipset should
be fairly compatible.  Am I correct in this assumption or are there
other important factors that can't be easily fixed?

Thanks,
Michael Robinson
mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com
www.fuzzymuzzle.com