[Fwd: Re: DiskOnChip Questions]

Michael Robinson mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com
Fri Jun 25 10:52:01 CEST 2004

So in my case FILO is booting the actual Linux kernel that you will be
using when you perform tasks on the computer?  So if you were using a
DiskOnChip your Linux distribution kernel would be on the actual
DiskOnChip?  I was under the impression that the LinuxBIOS kernel was on
the DiskOnChip and the distribution kernel was on a hard drive.  Could
you please clarify.

Thanks,
Michael Robinson
mrobinson at fuzzymuzzle.com