Tyan Changes for 1.1.6

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Fri Mar 12 12:32:01 CET 2004

ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> On 12 Mar 2004, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>
> > Well some days you do get lucky.  If every one waited nothing would
> > ever happen.
>
> I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
> software for us. Of course it might take a while.

Ron even the labs don't have enough machines to catch this event
when it happens.  Much less the rest of us on smaller budgets...

Besides which I think the cosmic rays and their kin will succeed in taking
apart my body before they manage to write good code.

Ron do you know if on the physicists have succeeded in making an improbability
generate yet?  That would solve so many things.  Heck someone might
even figure what question 42 is the answer to.

Eric