SIS chipset

Frank frannk_m1 at
Wed Mar 17 17:04:01 CET 2004

I must be missing something here but in freebios v1 there is
plenty of supprt for the SIS chip sets. I downloaded freebios2
(thanks you everyone for the information) but I don't see any
support for the SIS chips. I thought freebios2 was a superset of
freebios1 and would therefore have all of the freebios support
plus some. it doesn't appear to be that way. Am I missing

--- ron minnich <rminnich at> wrote:
> I should also add that on v2 romcc is of course integrated
> into the build.
> ron

Do you Yahoo!?