changing the default paylolad

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 10:44:01 CET 2004

Thanks I found it already ("payload") in the config file.
Actually I'm using a SIS55x based board from advantech. I built
it successfully and the code looks like it's correct. This
config is for the SIS Demo board so I have to go thru and make
sure there aren't any board specific base addresses. I am not
naive enough to think it will boot the first time so I'm going
to order a Rom Emulator with a tracing function. I have one in
mind, do you have any suggestions?
Thanks again for your help...