????: ????: ????: coherent_ht_mainboard()

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Wed Mar 24 16:12:01 CET 2004

* YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> [040324 21:00]:
> What's the 0x80 for? Do need to change that 0xa0, because CPU0 link1 is to
> amd8131.

This looks like another hard code. In a perfect world, we look at each
link of each CPU, check and remember what is connected to it, deciding
on the information we get from the northbridge, like whether the link is
coherent or non-coherent.
Currently we grab the information from the hypertransport graph that we
need for the next action, but we don't seem to be able to fully describe
the graph and optimally traverse it.

  Stefan

--
  Stefan Reinauer, SUSE LINUX AG