Is possible Linux on flash memory?

Steven James pyro at linuxlabs.com
Sat May 8 11:56:01 CEST 2004

Greetings,

It works on USB drives that do SCSI over bulk transport. For other drives,
more work will be needed, but I don't have one of those. It can also
enumerate hubs like the iMac keyboard.

G'day,
sjames

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                              office & fax 866.545.6306