Hardware compatibility lists

Jacob Alifrangis (LISTS) lists at braindonors.net
Mon May 10 12:12:01 CEST 2004

I would like to help cleanup the 'supported systems' list on the website and
update it.

I would like to make it database driven, and turn it into a more dynamic
page, as hardware support is added or broken it could be updated.

Something else we want to add, Hardware support for some desktop
motherboards.

ELEMENTS P4 Motherboard (P4MDPT) - www.elements-pc.com

ELEMENTS AMD Motherboard (N2PAP) - www.elements-pc.com

I am willing to contribute hardware and the documentation from these
manufacturers.

The people at embeddedx86 are extremely helpful, and I have a good working
relationship with them.

I'm willing to foot the bill for some expenses for this project.

Thanks -J