Epia-MII VGA not working and PCMCIA rebooting

Ignacio Verona nacho at estudio-verona.com
Sun May 16 14:24:00 CEST 2004

Hi! Linuxbios is working prety well now on my Epia mII 10k, but a few
problems:

1. I can't get VGA to work. I've extracted it from a original-bios booted
system with
    dd if=/proc/kcore of=video.bios.bin bs=1 count=65536 skip=790528
and then appended it to my filo payload like the HOWTO says I've to do,
and modified the config file with all the options in EPIA howto, but
nothing shows up on my monitor (tft screen, has it something to do with?)

2. If I boot up my mobo without the PCMCIA/CF module on, it boots properly
but, if I put it on and try to boot, linux bios does somethings and then
reboot, forever. any known bug about this?

thanks!