Epia-MII VGA not working and PCMCIA rebooting

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon May 17 10:00:01 CEST 2004

On Sunday, May 16, 2004, at 07:08 PM, ron minnich wrote:

> On Sun, 16 May 2004, Ignacio Verona wrote:
>> biosint: # 0xb8, eax 0x707 ebx 0x0 ecx 0x700 edx 0x0
>> biosint: ebp 0x10fca esp 0xfc0 edi 0xb880 esi 0x1010a
>> biosint: ip 0x188 cs 0xc000 flags 0x246
>> biosint: Unsupport int #0xb8
> b8? Anybody know what that one is?

It has something to do with VGA, I had similar problems (have been back
to them so they are most likely still there). The Unsupported int
number would change for me. If I powered down (hold power button down)
the machine it would start up properly the next time. It wasn't
something that ALWAYS happened, but fairly often it would.

Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions
412 - 135 Gorge Road E
Victoria, BC V9A 1L1