Config.lb language

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Tue May 18 03:29:00 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'am looking for a while to set a new options in Config.lb to test
my V2 VGABIOS code : i need VGABIOS_START options and ZKERNEL
START also, theses are deprecated in V2. Is the config python script
openned to user's new entries ?
I've read in Stefan Reinauer's AMD 64 port guide in Command definitions
section from Language that he declares option A=(1+2) or option B=0xa.
Why not... but in this case wouldn't the script complains while using
a undeclared option ? Further in, if declared it'll complained it is
a unexistant option ... so how could I add my option entry in the
config dictionnary without making any DIY fixup nor breaking rules of
use ?
BTW i know this question may be senstive (but sensible:) couldn't
it be possible that the config.py  dictionnary  be external
and no longer err.. BTW where is it holds exactly ?!?
I mean to be able to see in a external file (i let external to
config.py)  commands and codes it triggers (commands and available
options). Then this file could be parse by config.py. IHMO, add a
options would be far easier :)

mathieu.