EPIA V2 VGA build succeeded, getting inspired from tyan ?

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Wed May 19 10:39:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've been making some port/adapt for epiam vgabios V2  for a few days
now ... and it *seems* my build have succeeded :).
Still have some minor warning though...

I've seen in the tyan source (in the mainboard.c) that the
DO VGA was *called* here (setup_realmode_idt() and do_vgabios()).
Am I on the good way doing same with via/epia/mainboard.c ?
In other words, is there another c file called first ? If not so
it's obvious it's in it to call the vga init, isn't ?

Thanks for your help, advices, and your good work ...of course. :)
mathieu