Experimental layout

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Tue May 25 02:26:00 CEST 2004

ahh. I see the point :
it's because it's used on build machine. When i say build
machine, i mean linuxbios is getting built on this machine
so it can run for itself.
and so on, ROM chip is flashed by the build machine for itself.
If it wrecks, i pull it away and plug back a backup.
that's just it. hey, it's a low-cost project isn't it :) ?
I know this layout isn't suitable for networking, but for now
the only build machine(client) is at hand reach.And it's not my
intention to get Linuxbios to boot a cluster of machines (for now
maybe)
i seek to experiment on VIA EPIA build machine, by the time it is
working, i store lb configs, patchs to apply(if any), parameters to
issue on lbcc and logs rendered onto my other machine that's a server
vsftp. Later, i would like to deal roms with my database server like you
do provided the client has the flash_rom code to start it on, on the
same go.

ok i've said everything :) hope it answers.

Cordialy
mathieu.