Native LinuxBios Support

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Fri May 28 08:58:00 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've rere-reread  LinuxBios port to AMD64 guide during some
documentation making.

I am wondering about Linuxbios Native Support and VGA init...

Linuxbios is supposed to support "Trident Cyberblade 3d" natively
and I have a Cyberblade/i1 rev 6a in my chipset...

Please don't tell me that I've spend time making it work, though
it isn't really, while there is a native support ?!?

this must be a joke !

If not and that is tue and after i eat my jeans on the go,
is that meaning that i've just  to set CONFIG_VGABIOS and that
would be all ?

mathieu