=?gb2312?b?tPC4tA==?=: =?gb2312?b?tPC4tA==?=: [COMMIT] romcc 0.63 and some fixes...

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Fri May 28 13:19:00 CEST 2004

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> After I get USB boot done, I will try that and modify the auto.c.....

Ok.

A quick update.

In playing around I wrote the function:

static void printo_debug(const char *str) __attribute__((noinline))
{
	print_debug(str);
}

And started replacing the calls to print_debug one by one.
On the port I am currently working on I managed to shave off 4K
pretty quickly.

So it looks like for the really commonly called functions we
will need 2 names.  One inline that will be inlined the other that won't.

It is not a very elegant solution but it works and is not very hard to
manage.

Eric