Removing device driver code in mainboard.c for Tyan boards?

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Fri Nov 5 19:06:01 CET 2004

1.
root_complex
	pci_domain
		NB
			SB
		End
	Apic
End

Is more understanding even for one MC MB.

2.
Without " config chip.h"
The corresponding device chip_ops field will be 0, and not to some ......ops
(all zero).

3. another is
	if not define " uses CONFIG_CHIP_NAME" in MB Option.lb
	and use "if CONFIG_CHIP_NAME  config chip.h end
	the config.g will be report CONFIG_CHIP_NAME is not defined, just
some other strang reporting.

Regards

YH