Removing device driver code in mainboard.c for Tyan boards?

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Nov 8 13:20:00 CET 2004

The difference is with "config config.h", the device in static will point to
one all zero struct about 4 bytes ( without .name and only has
.enable_dev=0).
Or .chip_ops = some _ops.

Eric has comment out config.h for socket. Only unsued chip_ops is for NB and
MB.
Others root_complex and SB bridge and superio.

YH