ppc targets

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Thu Nov 18 06:46:01 CET 2004

Just a progress update before I go to bed.

I have the totalimpact/briq building now.  There are a couple of things
that are not quite right but nothing architectural.

Looking at where the code is I should be able to get the
sandpointx3+pmc/altimus/mpc7410 building.  Since there is only one pmc
supported things look much simpler :)

Beyond that a lot of my confusion has been looking at code and
expecting it to work, or to handle the general case when in fact
it doesn't.

As I settle for merely fixing the code so it continues to do what
it did before, I can successfully make a lot of progress.

Eric