could not find a bounce buffer

Gin ginlin at nexcom.com.tw
Fri Nov 26 01:09:01 CET 2004

Yes, I think I need to set CONFIG_ROM_STREAM=1 in order to have it boot
from my FILO payload which then will go load the image in a IDE drive.
Thanks.

I got an error when it ties to get_bounce_buffer in elfboot, Don't know
if you have the same problem. I dumped out the mem entries info. Looks
like the 2 mem entries are all LB_MEM_TABLE(ram config tables to be kept
in). So there is no LB_MEM_RAM, (where everyone could use) to allocate
the bounce buffer from.

Any idea?

Wrote the mp table end at: 00000020 - 000001f4
Wrote linuxbios table at: 00000500 - 00000be4  checksum 18e1

lb_size=0x20000

mem_entries=2
mem entry1: type=0x10, start=0, size=0xc4c
mem entry2: type=0x10, start=0xf0000, size=0x400

Could not find a bounce buffer...
Cannot Load ELF Image