linux kernel patch

David Hendricks cro_marmot at
Thu Oct 14 02:48:00 CEST 2004

We appreciate your interest in the project! As I recall, the patches
were just something for some SiS chipset support in older LinuxBIOS
versions (freebios1). Since then, LinuxBIOS has advanced to include more
generic chipset support that does not require kernel patches.

The current LinuxBIOS (freebios2) will work without patches to your