FYI: Merge in progress...

Stefan Reinauer stepan at
Tue Oct 19 12:16:48 CEST 2004

* Richard Smith <rsmith at> [041019 18:30]:
> I'm not doing it because its less work. *grin*
> I'm thinking about those who come after me.  With the purpose of
> creating a well documented starting structure at the same time teaching
> me how v2 goes together.
> Then next guy then has a clean starting point and dosen't have to wade
> through the same stuff.

Maybe some good documentation about what needs to be done in which order
helps better in this case? I started describing the AMD64 work in
freebios2/documentation/LinuxBIOS-AMD64.tex, but this is obsolete with
the latest config file changes and it could need a lot more
contributions, ie generalizing the  AMD64isms.