Freebios2 recovery progress...

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at
Thu Oct 21 06:32:01 CEST 2004

I have managed to get another chunk of merging and bug fixing
done tonight.

I now have pci subsystem vendor and subsystem id's being set on
the arima hdama, so the board is now identifiable with lspci.

I have bumped the LinuxBIOS minor version so we can track
these changes.

All of the superio chips should not work or at least be very close
except the weird via superio/pci hybrid that I could not make sense

I have changed all of the references to chip_control to chip_operations.
And fixed up the usage while I was in the neighborhood if I could clearly
see what the fix should be.  So for most of the Opteron ports
should work, or at least be very close now.

It is time for me to break off and head home.


More information about the coreboot mailing list