Freebios2 recovery progress... moving enable_childrens_resour ces

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Thu Oct 21 21:02:00 CEST 2004

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> Eric,
>
> Why moving
> enable_childrens_resources(dev);
> from void pci_dev_enable_resources(struct device *dev)
> void pci_bus_enable_resources(struct device *dev)
>
> the superio under the PCI device will not be enabled with resources.

We have some busses like i2c where it really is nonsense, the devices
don't have any resources.

In addition we manually have to recurse for all of the other functions
so this is not much of a burden except right now when I have made the
change.

I actually forgot about LPC/ISA busses when I made that change so I forgot
to fix them up, I will do that shortly.

Eric