Makefile changes for symbols

Dave Aubin daubin at actuality-systems.com
Fri Oct 22 10:41:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

  I don't know if this is your problem or not, but I have seen
Issues when using #if 0 or #ifdef <something no set> causing
Alignment issues.   What you co do is run the file through the
Pre-procesor to generate output as what the compiler sees and then
Use this as your source.  Windows .net actuality is the one I've
Seen this alignment issue with.  That might be it.

Dave