S2885

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Oct 27 11:44:01 CEST 2004

I  will try !curdev->have_resources

Regards

YH

-----Original Message-----
From: ebiederman at lnxi.com [mailto:ebiederman at lnxi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:28 PM
To: YhLu
Cc: Ronald G. Minnich; linuxbios at clustermatic.org
Subject: Re: S2885

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> Eric,
>
> So even the pnp is disabled, the fixed value should be there.
>
> I wonder if add                if(!curdev->enabled) continue;
> In find_largest_resource is good way to fix it.

It is a little weird but that sounds like a sane way to do it.
Although I think a test of !curdev->have_resources is a little
better.

What puzzles me is that even disabled you seem to have had all of
the resources specified so they should have had IORESOURCE_FIXED set.
So I don't see how they were being looked at.

Eric