ron minnich rminnich at
Wed Sep 1 14:06:00 CEST 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Peter Buckingham wrote:

> I've built my linuxbios.rom for Iwill's dk8s2. the only change i made
> was to the ROM_SIZE (i needed it to be 512k, not 1mb).

I wish david hendriks were here ...

I wonder if your romimage is any good. You can send to me for a quick

We had some interest from iwill and even sent them a system of theirs
running linuxbios etc. but I have not heard from them lately. I don't know
what they plan to do.

> i've plugged in the prom and a serial console set to 115200 bps. i don't
> actually see anything.

you should test your serial console setup under fuctory bios before you
try it under linuxbios. Use minicom at each end, set the baud rates, and
so on.

> does anyone have any experience with this board?

we had some and I will look and see if we still do.