Soldered flash part recommendations

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Fri Sep 3 16:14:00 CEST 2004

Another thought occurs... what about putting an SBC in the PCI slot?
I guess the first issue would be making sure there's only one PCI bus
arbiter.  In the case of the SBC, is that usually on the backplane or
the SBC motherboard?

It would be real slick to pop the SBC into a motherboard with bad code
in the soldered in flash chip, and re-flash it.

--
Jeremy Jackson
Coplanar Networks