EPIA-M - which board for freebios2?

Trellix78 at aol.com Trellix78 at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 12:53:01 CEST 2004

I'm using the EPIA M10000:
      vt8623 northbridge (CLE266) and vt8235 southbridge.
I haven't been able to get V2 to compile as yet for it.
V1 compiles and runs properly but AGP doesn't work.
I can't seem to find the right way to setup the GART and GATT.
Without the datasheets, what can I do?
Without AGP support, Xwindows will run but playing videos or doing
3D will crash the system.
Also, I'm not sure how to setup the video encoder.
I wouldn't recommend the EPIA M10000 simply because VIA has been
anything but free and open with the specs.  However, that's what I'm
using until something better comes along.  Good luck.

David