[LinuxBIOS] Feature request - romcc

Hamish Guthrie hamishl at dplanet.ch
Sun Apr 10 17:17:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

It would be really nice if the default in code generation from romcc would
generate constant values as hex values, rather than decimal values - I have
been looking at the generated code in auto.inc and $1016 really means
nothing to me as opposed to 0x3f8, which means a lot to me.

I have had a brief look at romcc.c, and it is a HUGE piece of code, and I do
not think that it is of merit for me to look at that code while actually
trying to get something else working!

TIA

Regards

Hamish