[LinuxBIOS] Feature request - romcc

Hamish Guthrie hamishl at dplanet.ch
Mon Apr 11 08:48:04 CEST 2005

Steve:

I concur 100% with your comments, and must congratulate Eric on this
remarkable piece of work. All I am looking for is a few pointers as to
limitations, register usage etc., which I can then probably document for a
small HOWTO on ROMCC so that other newbies to ROMCC do not fall into the
holes I have apparently dug for myself!!! I am also now writing a few bits
of test code to try to figure out how registers are allocated and consumed
for variables/function calls, and thus maybe glean a bit more insight into
the issue.