[LinuxBIOS] New version of ROM posting app

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 14 22:39:04 CEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Jon, this time the command worked. I was able to have my BitKeeper
client clone your applications to my local directory. I was even able
to build them correctly.

Which was the purpose of my original message. For some reason
yesterday, I was not able to build them correctly, and decided to
repeat the processes.

I strongly suggest you should copy the contents to an CVS server
someplace, especially since we don't know when the next outage is
planned for bkbits.net, it could be later today, or tomorrow, or not
at all.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi