[LinuxBIOS] RE: Compiling Digitallogic/adl855pc

Lasse Jensen lje at kontron.dk
Fri Apr 29 09:28:10 CEST 2005

Okay, well I have all the docs about the 855GME chipset, so I think I will
try to make a booting version if possible. Im not much into linux, but have
done programming for a long time...

Guess I just have to spend some time on it, please let me know if you are
touching this 855 again ron :)

Thanks, Lasse