[LinuxBIOS] Submitting patches / getting svn commit access?

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Aug 2 23:40:12 CEST 2005

I've started looking at moving my EPIA-M patches over to the new svn
trunk from my arch repo. However, rather than end up with one huge patch
at the end that needs committed I figure it'd be better to submit
patches as I go along; makes it easier for me to track mainline and also
for anyone else to pickup from where I've got to.

So, what's the best way for me to submit patches, or is there any way I
can get commit access to check in things myself?

J.

--
Do you know any phreaks who carry around their own trunks.