[LinuxBIOS] RD1 BIOS Savior [was Re: No known linux compatible BIOS programmer ?]

Ken Fuchs kfuchs at winternet.com
Mon Aug 15 23:50:16 CEST 2005

Paul Millar wrote:

> I have some user-land software for getting the Willem board
> working under Linux.
> Would people be interested, either in the software or in
> helping improve it?

I would definitely use the software, help debug and improve it.

I currently have an MS Windows 2000 machine whose only purpose is the
run the EPROM3 software on the Enhanced Willem Universal Programmer
board.  I'd be very happy to dedicate that machine to Linux service
instead.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs at winternet.com>