[LinuxBIOS] Work at AMD to support LinuxBIOS

Hamish Guthrie hamish at hatecke.ch
Wed Aug 24 22:39:37 CEST 2005

I have done a lot of work on the GX1 platform, I also have a kindly
loaned GX2 platform from AMD here, but my GX1 work is for a paying
customer :), so that is taking priority ATM - I am not sure what the
situation is with the newer processors - it appears as though there is
third-party chipset support (SiS, if I am correct), and their docs are
not necessarily of the highest standard IMHO. </END RANT!>

If they are still using VSA or VSA2 on the newer chips, I can give you a
heads-up - it can be a trite tricky.

Hamish