[LinuxBIOS] [patch] LINUXBIOS_ASSEMBLER & GCC_INC_DIR definitions

magicfox magicfox at magic.fr
Mon Aug 29 20:41:25 CEST 2005

Li-Ta Lo wrote :
> I am no expert in seg/regex, are you sure your fix works for some other
> language environment too? Someone in some Taiwanese mainboard company
> met the same problem a few days ago.

Hi,

I quite sure because,

- for GCC_INC_DIR definition, i get the include path on the first line
of "$(CC) -print-search-dirs" without any language reference string.

- for LINUXBIOS_ASSEMBLER, i strip any "(...)" and any "'" in string
version causing a problem in my case of french version.
May be other string versions may be affected but not in my case.

Best regards
Thierry