VGA option rom code broken?

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Feb 9 07:34:01 CET 2005

Ron,

The PCI card works well when init is done in LinuxBIOS.

but if use Linux enable only + testbios, you will get scrambled screen but
the X works well.

So If you can make X works under testbios, you may don't need to wory about
scrambled text screen.

Also

Is it possiable that AGP graphics card can not get enough Power for PSU?

Can you get more big PSU or 700W one for testing?

YH