Via passing out linuxbios with out GPL?

Al Hooton al at hootons.org
Thu Feb 10 06:20:01 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 09:30 -0700, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> I don't have the energy to pursue these guys.

	None of us probably do, but the Software Freedom Law Center might, and
this sort of thing is right down their alley as non-profit defenders of
the FOSS licensing ecosystem.  These kinds of violations hurt the entire
FOSS community, and need to be pursued by somebody -- eventually, with
enough violations, the courts will decide that we weren't serious about
the FOSS licenses anyway, and throw them out.

	Might at least be worth an email to them:

	http://www.softwarefreedom.org/