Hi & 440lx chipset

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:40:00 CET 2005

> there are no stupid questions, this stuff is hard. We would be very
> grateful for your help. I would start with richard smith's 440bx port on
> V2.

Yeah that would be great.. _If_ it worked.   I got stuck getting data
back from the SM controller.  Its really wierd.  I can see data
happening on the SMbus with a scope but I always get zeros back when I
try to dump the SPD values.

I had to back burner it for now... Its really hard to justify spending
the time on moving to V2 when V1 pretty much does what we need.  I'll
get it eventually though.

Paul? How are your hacking skills?  Do you write C code?  I could sure
use the help in the V2 port.  The southbridge between the BX and LX
family is exactly the same chip so anything you did would be 100%
re-useable.

--
Richard A. Smith