Hi & 440lx chipset

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 12:18:01 CET 2005

On Friday 11 February 2005 20:31, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Paul Millar wrote:
> > No problem.  I'm happy to "go it alone" if you don't mind me
> > asking a stoopid questions.
>
> there are no stupid questions, this stuff is hard.

Believe me, I'm sure I can find some ;^)

> We would be very grateful for your help.

Always happy to try stuff; also, I'm curious to how usable it is at
the moment.

> I would start with richard smith's 440bx
> port on V2.

Silly question #1: what is V1 and V2?  Do these map to the two modules
under sourceforge CVS: freebios and freebios2?  Which tree is better
to use and more likely to work?

> and, uh, as always, anybody want to help with the web page?

May I recommend having a wiki?

I've used them with a few projects and they make updating information
a lot less hassle, so info stays up-to-date.

HTH,

Paul.